Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Charity
Together we can help make this Christmas extra special!
This year has been extremely challenging for our Trust, patients and staff. More so than ever we need to keep the magic of Christmas alive, for our patients who find themselves in hospital over the Christmas period and to say thank you to our NHS colleagues who go above and beyond 365 days each year.
See below for a number of options for you, your organisation or company to help Give a Gift this Christmas.
GIVE a GIFT this Christmas
Due to Covid-19 restrictions we are unable to accept donations of gifts/toys into our hospitals like we usually do, so instead we have created an Amazon Wish list, which contains toys and gifts carefully selected by our team of wonderful Play Therapists.
Selecting and making a donation through our Amazon Wish list is really easy, and once you place your order the items will be delivered directly to us. Please don't forget to write a message and let us know you have purchased the items so we can thank you!
Charity Christmas Cards
We have partnered with Care Cards and will receive at least 25% donation for every purchase, helping to fund our Christmas Gifts and additional extras this year.
Click on the link here to shop:
During lockdown our buildings were decorated with so many wonderful rainbows and pictures, and we are encouraging local children to send in their Christmas Stocking designs - helping to put a smile on everyones face.
Click on the stocking above to download your pack and once designed, take a picture and email it to CHFTFundraising@cht.nhs.uk or share on Twitter tagging @CHFTCharity #chftchristmasstocking
If you have already collected toys/gifts please do not worry, or if you would like to discuss other ways to support our NHS Charity over Christmas. Contact Charity Manager, Emma Kovaleski on 07795 695 025 or firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to assist you.
NHS staff across the UK are meeting the challenge of coronavirus (Covid-19) head on. And the staff at Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Charity are going the extra mile, every day, working tirelessly to provide the best care possible under extreme pressure. They need our support.
Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Charity has committed to making emergency funding available to help our amazing NHS staff through the COVID-19 crisis, With your help, we can provide rapid funding in response to their needs.
Donations received in support of our #ThankYouCHFT Appeal will pay for immediate initiatives that help staff and patients through the crisis, and projects which give longer term practical and psychological support.
Say #ThankYouCHFT, to our NHS staff and help us help them. Make a donation to our emergency appeal (and please leave your details so we can pass on your messages of thanks).
If you would like to say THANK YOU please visit our donation page below:
Text THANKYOUCHFT to 70085 to donate £5
Share your messages of support on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram using #ThankYouCHFT
HOW YOUR DONATIONS ARE HELPING COLLEAGUES AND PATIENTS
- 24/7 catering for staff across both hospital sites
- Wellbeing rooms have been set up, helping staff to relac and take time out between shifts
- 150 Boost Boxes provided to help boost staff morale. Each box stocked full with donated goodies and products.
- External psychological support services to help support the health and wellbeing of our NHS colleagues
- Over night packs for patients
- Hands free kits, to make sure our frail patients are able to use our portable virtual visiting devices
- Activity packs for our younger patients
None of this would have been possible without your donations and support.
Thank you so much for your kindness and generosity.
Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Charity are the official charity partner of Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust and we are passionate about improving patient experience and supporting our NHS colleagues.
It is only through the kindness, generosity and hard work of our supporters, that we are able to raise funds and do more each year, taking us closer to achieving our vision of providing the best possible care, facilities and environment for our patients, colleagues and communities we serve.
We raise funds to enhance our services, improve our hospital environments, support the wellbeing of our NHS colleagues and fund specialist lifesaving equipment – above and beyond what NHS funding can alone deliver.
- Our patients should have the best possible experience we can provide
- Our buildings are accessible for all and equipped to suit the individual needs of our patients and visitors
- Supporting our NHS colleagues helps deliver outstanding compassionate care
- To improve patient experience
- To provide equipment, services and resources over and above NHS funding
- To improve our hospital environments
- To support NHS colleagues through One Culture of Care
- To progress services and innovation within the Trust
- To support the needs of the communities we serve
- To provide the best donor experience we can and engage our communities in achieving our vision
For more information email CHFTfundraising@cht.nhs.uk
Fundraising as we know it has changed over recent months in many different ways. And while events and challenges have been postponed. That doesn't mean we cannot be a little creative and come up with new and exciting ways to help raise funds for your local NHS services.
There are many ways, you can support our NHS Charity- from gifting time, supporting with a donation or planning a fundraising event.
If you are interested in supporting our NHS Charity, contact our team at CHFTFundraising@cht.nhs.uk
Below are a number of ways in which you can ensure we receive your donation:
- Our JustGiving website: www.justgiving.com/calderdalehuddersfieldNHS
- Via bank transfer: Natwest, a/c number 01103245, sort code 53-61-07
- Send us a cheque made payable to 'Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Charity', and send it to: Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Charity, Workforce and Organisational Development Engagement Office, Acre Mills, Lindley, Huddersfield, HD3 3EB.
- Text THANKYOUCHFT to 70085 to donate £5. Texts cost £5 plus one standard rate message.
Thank you for making a difference and supporting your local NHS Charity.
All charitable donations made to the Trust are managed by Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Charity, registered charity number 1103694, in line with Trust and Charity Law.
For further information about our Charity please contact our Charity Manager email@example.com