Our Trust Charity
Amazing things happen every day at Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust
Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Charity would like to say a heartfelt thank you to all our wonderful supporters as without your commitment, passion and generosity we would not be able to support Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Charity to enable the best possible health and wellbeing for all.
Thank you for helping us do more!
NHS staff across the UK are meeting the challenge of coronavirus (Covid-19) head on. And the staff at Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Charity are going the extra mile, every day, working tirelessly to provide the best care possible under extreme pressure. They need our support.
Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Charity has committed to making emergency funding available to help our amazing NHS staff through the COVID-19 crisis, With your help, we can provide rapid funding in response to their needs.
Donations received in support of our #ThankYouCHFT Appeal will pay for immediate initiatives that help staff and patients through the crisis, and projects which give longer term practical and psychological support.
Say #ThankYouCHFT, to our NHS staff and help us help them. Make a donation to our emergency appeal (and please leave your details so we can pass on your messages of thanks).
If you would like to say THANK YOU please visit our donation page below:
Text THANKYOUCHFT to 70085 to donate £5
Share your messages of support on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram using #ThankYouCHFT
HOW YOUR DONATIONS ARE HELPING COLLEAGUES AND PATIENTS
- 24/7 catering for staff across both hospital sites
- Wellbeing rooms have been set up, helping staff to relac and take time out between shifts
- 150 Boost Boxes provided to help boost staff morale. Each box stocked full with donated goodies and products.
- External psychological support services to help support the health and wellbeing of our NHS colleagues
- Over night packs for patients
- Hands free kits, to make sure our frail patients are able to use our portable virtual visiting devices
- Activity packs for our younger patients
None of this would have been possible without your donations and support.
Thank you so much for your kindness and generosity.
Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Charity are the official charity partner of Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust.
We are here to help our Trust do more, and together with our wonderful donors and supporter we enhance our hospitals, improve our environments, support our staff and provide specialist lifesaving equipment – above and beyond what NHS funding can alone deliver.
This is Emma Kovaleski, our Charity Manager. Feel free to get in touch by emailing email@example.com for more information about our NHS Charity.
Fundraising as we know it has changed over recent months in many different ways. And while events and challenges have been postponed. That doesn't mean we cannot be a little creative and come up with new and exciting ways to help raise funds for your local NHS services.
There are many ways, you can support our NHS Charity- from gifting time, supporting with a donation or planning a fundraising event.
Right now, we are busy working on some fantastic ways to help show your support and appreciation - drop our Charity Manager Emma a line if you would like to fundraise, have any questions - or would like some hints/tips about how you can still fundraise, support our NHS Charity and have fun along the way.
You can donate in various ways:
- Our JustGiving website: www.justgiving.com/calderdalehuddersfieldNHS
- Pop into one of our General Offices at Calderdale Royal Hospital or Huddersfield Royal Infirmary and donating either by cash or cheque (ask at the main entrance for directions)
- Via bank transfer: Natwest, a/c number 01103245, sort code 53-61-07
- Send us a cheque made payable to 'Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Charity', and send it to: Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Charity, Workforce and Organisational Development Engagement Office, Acre Mills, Lindley, Huddersfield, HD3 3EB.
- Text THANKYOUCHFT to 70085 to donate £5. Texts cost £5 plus one standard rate message.
If you have any questions regarding your donation, and getting it over to us please email CHFTFundraising@cht.nhs.uk or call 01484 344 344.
All charitable donations made to the Trust are managed by Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Charity, registered charity number 1103694, in line with Trust and Charity Law.
For further information about our Charity please contact our Charity Manager firstname.lastname@example.org