Shops and other services
We have facilities located across our sites, of which you can find opening times and more information below.
Convenience stores are located in the main entrance hall of each hospital and can provide you with anything from a snack to toiletries you might need for your stay.
- Amigo (located at HRI Main entrance): Monday to Friday 7.30am to 7.30pm, Saturday and Sunday 9am to 6pm
- WHSmiths (located at CRH Main entrance): Open Monday to Friday from 8am to 8pm, Saturday & Sunday 9am to 7pm
- Union House (Starbucks) (located at Main entrance):
Open 7 days a week from 7:45am to 7.45pm
- Ingleton Falls Restaurant (located on the Ground floor):
Open Monday to Friday from 8am to 3pm
- The League of Friends Tea-bars (located within Outpatients Departments):
The Dales: Open Monday to Friday from 10:30am to 2:00pm
Main Outpatients: Open Monday to Friday from 9:45am to 12:15pm and then from 1:45pm to 4:15pm
Antenatal Clinic: Open every other Monday from 10:15am to 12:15pm. Open Tuesday & Thursday from 9:30am to 12:15pm and then from 1:30pm to 4:15pm. Open Wednesday from 1:30pm to 4:15pm. Open Friday from 9:30am to 12:15pm
- Costa Coffee (located adjacent to Main Entrance):
Open Monday to Friday from 7:00am to 8pm
Open Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 7pm
- Spice of Life restaurant (located in the Sub-basement):
Open Monday to Friday for breakfast from 7:30am to 11am
Open for Lunch from 11:30am to 2:30pm
Open for hot snacks from 2:30pm to 5pm
- The League of Friends Tea-bar (located in the Orthopaedic Outpatients department on Lower Ground Floor): As a voluntary service, this is open as staffing allows
- Well Pharmacy (located on Ground floor)
Open Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 7pm
Open Saturday from 9am to 2pm
- Well Pharmacy (located in Main entrance)
Open Monday to Friday from 7:30am to 5:30pm
There are cash points at both Calderdale Royal Hospital and Huddersfield Royal Infirmary near the main reception areas.
Post is delivered and collected from all wards Monday to Friday. There is a post box in the main reception at the Calderdale Royal and the Huddersfield Royal Infirmary.
Please give stamped letters for posting to the ward clerk or nurse if you are unable to post them yourself. If you expect to receive any post whilst in hospital, please ask your relatives or friends to include the name of the ward as well as your first name on all post to you.