Paediatric consent for Your EPR online patient portal
Parents and guardians of children under the age of 16 can register for a proxy account to view their health care information.
Please complete this form if you wish to sign-up for a proxy online patient portal account. Once your details are registered on the system, you will receive an email to activate the account. The email should arrive within two working days so please be sure to check your junk and spam folders. You will need to give us a memorable date so we can start the registration process. We strongly advise you choose a date that is not your birthday.
We will contact you a week before your child’s 16th birthday as the proxy account will be closed on their birthday. Patients over the age of 16 must register for their own account
By signing up to the portal you are agreeing to the following:
- I understand the information provided in the information leaflet and the risks associated with online communication between the Trust and me, and consent to being enrolled.
- Once registered, I agree to abide by the terms and conditions of using Your EPR.
- I understand and agree with the information that I have provided and will advise the Trust if my email address changes.
- I understand I need to keep my email address and password secure to prevent unauthorised access.
- I agree with my email address being stored with my EPR record and used for the purpose of enrolment to Your EPR.