Adult consent for Your EPR online patient portal
Please complete the form below to sign-up for our online patient portal. Once your details have been registered, you will receive an email to activate your account (the email should arrive within two working days, so please be sure to check your junk and spam folders). You will need to give us a memorable date so we can start the registration. We strongly advise you choose a date that is not your birthday. Our information leaflet explains more
By signing up to the portal you are agreeing to the following:
- I understand the information provided in the information leaflet and the risks associated with online communication between the Trust and me, and consent to being enrolled.
- Once registered, I agree to abide by the terms and conditions of using Your EPR.
- I understand and agree with the information that I have provided and will advise the Trust if my email address changes.
- I understand I need to keep my email address and password secure to prevent unauthorised access.
- I agree with my email address being stored with my EPR record and used for the purpose of enrolment to Your EPR.
What information can you see in the portal, and timeframes
On completion of registration you will be able to view limited information which is extracted from your main hospital records.
This information includes copies of any approved letters sent to your GP following an outpatient appointment, forthcoming appointment information and copies of any discharge summaries following an admission to hospital, including discharges following attending the accident and emergency department.
There are also some types of blood result tests available. Please note that the blood results available in the patient portal can take between 14 and 21 days to be made available/ viewable. The reason for this delay is so the blood results can be authorised/checked by the clinician requesting the results first.