What do we do?
- We provide support, general advice and information for families in a variety of settings
- Carry out home or appropriate setting visits carrying out assessments and delivering treatment plans
- Agree and set joint plans of care with children & families
- Working closely with our partner services in Health, Education and Social Care, we contribute our expert knowledge
- Provide specialist advice and support for families and ‘the team around the child’ to be able to implement strategies and achieve goals.
- Provide specialist training for parents and carers
- Support & offer training to staff in educational settings enabling them to meet children’s health needs.
- Provide specialist training for parents and staff in a variety of settings.