How do I contact the service?

This information will be on your guide card, these can be found under the specialties on the left of this page.

When you should NOT use PIFU If you require urgent medical attention, you should contact your GP, NHS 111 or attend A&E if you are really unwell. For medical problems that are not related to this speciality, your GP remains your first point of contact.