Meet the team
Dr Fernandes joined the Trust in 2007. She trained in the West Yorkshire Rheumatology rotation. She sees the whole spectrum of rheumatological conditions and has interest in difficult to manage osteoporosis.
Dr Sharif joined the Trust in 2016. He trained in the London Deanery - South Thames Rheumatology and General Medicine rotation and was working as a consultant in Dorset before moving to West Yorkshire. His interests include inflammatory arthritis, rheumatology ultrasound, vasculitis and connective tissue disorders.
The Rheumatology Nursing team are here to support you throughout your patient journey. The Rheumatology Nursing Team consists of:
- Lucy Morrison – Lead Rheumatology Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Julie Madden – Advanced Nurse Practitioner in Rheumatology
- Louise Brook – Rheumatology Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Lynda Taylor – Rheumatology Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Heather Robinson – Rheumatology Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Karen Paynter – Rheumatology Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Michelle Krywycz – Rheumatology Staff Nurse
The department is supported by a small but very experienced team of secretaries who deal with all aspects of administration. If you have any queries that are not covered by this website they will be able to answer them for you.