The Clinical Education Team here at CHFT aims to support and empower both the current (post-graduates) and the future (pre-registration) workforce to ensure staff are equipped with the necessary skills, values, and behaviours to deliver compassionate, patient-focused care.
We provide support to all of the following:
- Non-medical pre-registration students in all clinical areas (Nursing, Midwifery and Allied Health Professionals)
- Internationally Educated Nurses
- Registered Nursing Apprentices /Trainee Nursing Associates/AHP apprentices
We deliver sessions for:
- Clinical Education Team Induction
- Which, on the third day, includes training for intravenous therapy, venepuncture, and cannulation
- There will also be an opportunity for some profession-led focused sessions relevant to your areas., such as Midwifery, Paediatrics, Critical Care, A & E, Respiratory etc.
- Adult AIM (Acute Illness Management)
We are here to be a listening ear, a resource for advice, a beacon for help, and a guide through all learning experiences. We are dedicated to delivering the highest standards of support to ensure your time here is of an excellent standard. We abide by the Trusts core values and apply them to students and future workforce.