Book your pregnancy
To register yourself and book your maternity care with Calderdale & Huddersfield Foundation Trust, simply visit this website:
- Complete the registration form when you have missed a period and have a positive pregnancy test (around 6-8 weeks) so that we can plan your first booking appointment and first scan at the best time.
- Please complete as many details as you can on your online form, including the date of the first day of your last period.
- Remember to tick the box to share your data so that we can receive your application.
- You do not have to live in the Calderdale and Huddersfield area to birth at one of our hospitals, if you live outside of this area please register as above.
- After completing your online form please allow 72 hours for a member of the team to contact you with your booking appointment.
If you need any help or are unable to access the “My Pregnancy Notes” website please download the leaflet at the bottom of this page or call 01422 261351 or 01484 355731 and leave a message, clearly stating your name and phone number. A member of the team will get back to you within 3 days.
All your pregnancy care will be recordedin an electronic patient health record system, “My Pregnancy Notes” which replaces paper pregnancy notes. “My Pregnancy Notes” is a safe and secure website you can use to access your pregnancy notes online and allows you to personalise your care plans and communicate better with your clinician.
*Please note that ‘questions for my midwife’ are to be answered at your next appointment only.
- Electronic access to your pregnancy notes anywhere, anytime using any device of your choice
- View dates and times of your appointments
- Links to pregnancy information, advice and support
- No need to download multiple pregnancy apps
- Track your baby’s growth, development and movements
- Make a note of questions you may have for your midwife
- Complete your care preferences and birth plan
- Access your maternity allowance certificate and your prescription exemption certificate
- The site even supports you after your baby is born with a feeding tracker and enables you to record and monitor your mood.
Download this leaflet for more information: My Pregnancy Notes: Information for patients